Tampa, Florida, USA
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world\'s leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm’s expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. wsp-pb.com/usa
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is currently seeking a supervising ITS Engineer for the Tampa, Florida, office.
• Proficiency in wireline and wireless communication design;
• Familiarity with ITS integration;
• Oversee and direct Traffic/ITS project Tasks;
• Monitor project progress for technical accuracy;
• Conduct presentations and participate in active marketing strategies;
• Preparation and quality assurance of drawings, ITS, project cost estimates and specifications;
• Work in a fast paced, team environment;
• Ability to work well with other related disciplines and coordinate design activities for timely completion and within resource budgets.
• A minimum 10 years of progressive experience in both public and private Traffic/ITS engineering projects;
• Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer in the state of Florida is required;
• A minimum Bachelor\'s Degree in CE or related field. A Master\'s degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering is preferred;
• Extensive ITS design experience with design-build delivery of ATMS, ITS and toll facility projects through-out Florida;
• Excellent presentation and marketing skills;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Experience and working knowledge of FDOT Design Standards, FDOT Standard Specifications, FDOT Plans Preparation Manual, FDOT Basis of Estimates, and the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD);
• Experience with ITS systems engineering management including requirements analysis, concept of operations and ITS architecture;
• Experience with ITS performance measurements;
• Experience with advanced traffic management systems including adaptive traffic signal control.
EOE - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity