The successful candidate will assist with a wide variety of ITS design, integration and signal timing projects, and support field work, design, technical analysis preparation of spread sheets, graphics and select report sections for various engineering and planning projects. Office locations include Austin and Houston, in Texas, and Lincoln, Nebraska.
• BSCE, BSEE or equivalent degree
• 0-3 years of experience in Transportation/Planning or related field
• Engineer in Training, working towards an EIT, or other state certification
• Knowledge of fundamental transportation engineering and planning principles
• MS or equivalent
• PE, TE, or PTOE certification
• Self-starter with good motivational skills
• Solid written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Ability to analyze present data in draft sections of reports or presentations
• Familiarity with tools such as Synchro, Simtraffic, VISSIM, AutoCAD, and/or Microstation, etc.