The successful candidate will assist with a wide variety of ITS design, integration and signal timing projects, and support field work, design, technical analysis preparation of spread sheets, graphics and select report sections for various engineering and planning projects. Office locations include Austin and Houston, in Texas, and Lincoln and Omaha, in Nebraska.
• BSCE, BSEE or equivalent degree
• 4-7 years of experience in Transportation/ITS or related field
• Engineer in Training, working towards an EIT, or other state certification
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of fundamental transportation engineering and planning principles
• Desire to obtain a professional license in civil engineering
• MS degree in engineering or equivalent
• Professional Engineer
• Working knowledge with AutoCAD or MicroStation
• Working knowledge of Synchro
• Solid written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Self-starter with good motivational skills
• Texas Department of Transportation experience preferred.