Remote throughout U.S.
We are seeking a motivated contributor to manage Iteris’ transportation analytics consulting practice. The qualified individual will refine and execute on our business strategy, expand into new markets, and lead a team of highly qualified data scientists.
• BS, MS, or PhD in the fields of transportation engineering, data science, or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Active participant in various performance measurement and other similar committees in professional organizations such as TRB
• Ability to work with potential customers across the country in identifying, pursuing, and capturing new work in the transportation analytics and performance management markets. Someone who can also seek out and form new partnerships.
• A strategic thinker. An individual who is able to expand Iteris’ services and product offerings in the transportation analytics and performance management business.
• An individual who can lead a team of very talented engineers and planners in the delivery of critical projects and advocate for the role of analytics across the company’s transportation projects
• Someone with knowledge of a wide variety of transportation and urban data sets relevant to multimodal performance management, including emerging data sets such as connected vehicle data
• Creative problem-solver. Someone who can propose innovative and robust ways to combine, analyze, and present different geospatial datasets to solve problems in transportation planning and operations